Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX

Go down 
+4
William0918
Sorinkun
SwordGrayFire
Venom1660
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Great I will use this on one off my stages, I think I will be done in 2 weeks and I told you this is not my first hack Wink If you need to change another area let me know.
One more thing I need to know for my story, from what shop do I buy the ability to increase my allies number I mean play by 2, 3 or 4 at a time?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DANGEROVIDIU/videos?flow=grid&v
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 7:55 pm

I don't know the answer to the allies question, it's gotta be in one of the shops, I don't know which one. If you ever find it, let me know. I'll look for it too.
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2015 8:29 pm

The fastest way is to set the first the first family you fight to drop the max money to have enought to buy from every shop.
Back to top Go down
William0918
Gang Thug
William0918

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 5:50 pm

What engine was this made on?
Back to top Go down
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2015 12:00 am

its an open source program called "Jidaigeki Remake"
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 2:31 pm

Let's get back to my game.That thing with more cpu under my command in story (have 3 cpu in your team), does anyone have more details about this?...could it be this shop???
Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 Fognrn
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 4:05 pm

Venom no more search I found it, is an item in the eventdata,
202 in the number for 2 cpu and 203 in for 3 cpu (note that for 203 you need 202 first)
after you get the items just equip them,
really simple no Wink
{Sorry Sorin but 3 in the max number for allies (at a time) in story mode}

Last edited by Danger on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2015 10:50 am

Excellent as always! You never stop to impress me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:12 am

hmm I'm not sure I understand. It's in the eventdata? how do you get it in game? how much does it cost?
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 1:21 am

It's free, ok, I will make a video for you because you helped me, but I hope you will help me until the end Smile
Look bellow and see in HD Cool

Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 7:26 am

Definitely a 10/10! Only if I had some free time...
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2015 12:26 pm

Well I see this comstyledata is easy to make but needs a lot of time Neutral anyway I think my game will be over somewhere in march Basketball
Tch anyway I don't fully understand it...
The first 4 lines they are followed by 3 groups so: (I know what it means but...)
0, Angry-higher number means a higher chance to shift the style with group 2
1, Depressive-higher number means a higher chance to shift the style with group 3
2, Personality-I know what it means but what does it changes?
3, the Relationship-I know what it means but what does it changes?

Last edited by Danger on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 4:55 pm

Yeah, you are right about 0,1 . I thought Relationship is how does a NPC/CPU reacts with an ally. About depressive, IDK...
Back to top Go down
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:34 pm

I guessed that relationship was how the AI interacts with its own allies. With the lowest being they don't get along, and the highest being they cooperate well. The other stuff you said is correct. Not sure what personality is.
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2015 11:37 pm

From now on I will comment on my project topic so go here if you want to see anything new:
https://kkgc.forumotion.com/t259-danger-s-jidaigeki#2704
Back to top Go down
Maou Erebus
Gang Thug
Maou Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 3:14 am

I have to say, to see someone actually create something with the Jidaigeki engine is absolutely awe-inspiring. So, with that said, my hats off to all of you for putting forth the effort to decode everything. I really want to get in on this but, I seem to be having trouble downloading the game (I'm on a tablet so, I'm assuming this has something to do with it). If anyone is able to put this in a Dropbox, I would be eternally grateful.
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2015 5:01 am

Check Pm (Private message)
Back to top Go down
Maou Erebus
Gang Thug
Maou Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2015 11:07 pm

First off, I'm really loving this game so far. The fights are challenging and the new locations give ot a grsh new coat of paint. Top work~☆

Though, I seem to be having issues with the game crashing randomly when I move between stages, when I collect a boss' money or sometimes from just loading up my save file! The problem only surfaced recently so, I'm trying to troubleshoot what I might have done to wonk it up but, I just figured I'd post my experiences so far.
Back to top Go down
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2015 5:31 am

hmm, I'm not sure why your experiencing errors, but if it happens again, please try to remember exactly what made it crash and tell me about it. I'll look into the files and see if there are any errors.
Back to top Go down
Maou Erebus
Gang Thug
Maou Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 3:39 pm

Okay, I re-extracted the files and tried to open the game but, it wouldn't open. It tried to go full-screen, but then I got an error message in Japanese. So, I tried replacing the system.txt file from a different Jidaigeki file and the game began working but, then the crashing started. Only when I replaced the system.txt file did the game start working but, then the crashing starts happening so, I'm theorizing that it has something to do with the system.txt file. Though, with the error in Japanese I can't properly guage the error. |'3
Back to top Go down
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 3:56 pm

hm... try taking the game out of fullscreen. Use the original system.txt file the game came with, open it, change that 0 into a 1 on SCREENMODESTART. Then change WINDOWSIZESTART to something that works for your tv. 1024 by 768 works. I made it so the window was the size of my screen.
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2015 4:41 pm

But if you wish to play it on fullscreen-like window size, WINDOWSIZESTART values with your default resolution.
Back to top Go down
BrudasekPL
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 4:25 pm

Link is dead. Can you reupload, please?
Back to top Go down
BrudasekPL
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:46 pm

Nevermind, I've figured it out that I had commediafire.com instead of mediafire.com, downloading right now!
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2015 7:58 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX    Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX  - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finished River City Ransom Downtown Special EX
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next