Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)

Go down 
+3
Sorinkun
SwordGrayFire
GreatMasterFrank
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 5:01 am

I can't wait Very Happy
There is only a thing I want to ask you The fighters from your game from which games they are?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DANGEROVIDIU/videos?flow=grid&v
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 8:56 am

Ow mai gad! It'll be an awesme Xmas present!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2014 11:42 pm

danger x, that would take a lot of the fun out of playing my game! You'll have to play it to find that out.
Back to top Go down
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2014 10:08 pm

alright, so I guess fixing the AI is gonna take a little longer than I expected....plus with all the christmas stuff I got going on I don't think it's gonna be ready for Christmas....but i'll try.
Back to top Go down
GreatMasterFrank
Gang Thug
GreatMasterFrank

PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 20, 2014 5:16 am

i cant wait to play it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrancoEchidna
ryuuuji
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 25, 2014 9:21 pm

Venom1660 where is your character graphic,kk_result sprite and anterroom sprites? I like this river city ransom shirt, but i need the graphics and the some other sprites.
Back to top Go down
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 26, 2014 11:41 pm

what is it you need?  PM me and tell me what you need exactly and I'll see what I can do, slick...or should i call you simon? What?? slick sounds dumber than simon??  

anyway, my game is almost finished...I just need to tweak the AI a little bit for the bosses/gangs.  It is actually quite tedious.
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 27, 2014 11:56 am

Yamada sounds better Smile

OnTopic: What files do contain the AI behaviour?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 1:25 am

comstyledata. Its one of the more confusing files to work on since it looks like just rows and rows of numbers.
Back to top Go down
ryuuuji
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2014 6:59 pm

Hey I have a little misunderstanding. I thought that sprites is for KD, but nevermind its for Jideigaki. XD

Also venom1660 thats my line right there! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2015 11:51 pm

does anyone, ANYONE, know about how i can fix how characters in this game hold rocks, ironballs, brass knuckles, etc, so that they cover their left hands?  When characters in this game hold these objects they are placed in the center of their bodies, and not over their hands.  It's very distracting and makes me want to get rid of brass knuckles all together.  Ill show you screen shots of what they look like when holding these, and then show you how its supposed to look when held.
Attachments
River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 Attachmentbrass knuckles placement.png
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(18 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 4:36 am

Yeah I saw it myself, I think a txt file might be responsible for this but I really can't find it.
Back to top Go down
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 10:33 pm

well, its been a looooong time coming. But i think I might finally be done with the game. The only thing that I'm upset that I cant fix is the placement of the brass knuckle type weapons on characters when they hold them. Other than that, I think I might finally be ready to release it! Be ready, all I have to do is clean up the files a bit, to make it nice and neat for everyone. I think I'll make a new topic for the game explaining what exactly this game has and some tips/instructions for the game to make the playing experience as good as I want it to be for everybody. There are some things that need explaining...perhaps I'll put a readme file with the game that I'll strongly recommend you all read.

and yes, I have not been living up to my word about the release date for this game...but need not wait much longer!
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2015 11:54 pm

I'm still waiting, better write in the info the fighters names or at least some of them...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)   River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

River City Ransom: Downtown Special EX!! (Work in Progress)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5