Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?

Go down 
+6
Danger
Maou Erebus
Sunny_KD
Kunio
GhostDog
HellKnight18XXL
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? Empty
PostSubject: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Well actually it's pretty simple. You must use these special english characters:
Code:
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz
Thanks for Razor_Guardian for providing these characters for us!

And for Jidaigeki Remake, you can only use capital letters.

But if you know more then you can reply to this thread. Smile
Back to top Go down
GhostDog
Gang Thug
GhostDog

How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? Empty
PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:21 am

I created a program to create a name for the game, KD PC.
I use a program because it did not help the way Razor_Guardian

How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? WT3S8ExqDr
Attachments
How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? Attachmentkd_rename.zip
kd rename
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(247 Kb) Downloaded 74 times
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Pretty cool stuff. Cool You need to set the non-unicode language to Japanese in Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Advanced. Maybe that would help (needs reboot). Smile
Back to top Go down
GhostDog
Gang Thug
GhostDog

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:25 pm

HellKnight18XXL wrote:
Pretty cool stuff. Cool You need to set the non-unicode language to Japanese in Control Panel > Regional and Language Options > Advanced. Maybe that would help (needs reboot). Smile
Okay, I'll try
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Well I hope it helped! Smile
Back to top Go down
GhostDog
Gang Thug
GhostDog

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:42 pm

HellKnight18XXL wrote:
Well I hope it helped! Smile
Yes it helped, but many programs have switched to Japanese, that is not convenient Smile
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm

GhostDog wrote:

Yes it helped, but many programs have switched to Japanese, that is not convenient Smile
Well then use it at your own risk. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kunio
Gang Officer
Kunio

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 9:21 pm

This is helpful. The non-unicode setting is not compatible with the Hungarian language, because we're using öüóőúéáűí too, so I might try this out. What kind of programming language is this? :p
Back to top Go down
http://dnmo.tk
GhostDog
Gang Thug
GhostDog

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 10:02 pm

The program is written in Pascal
Back to top Go down
Kunio
Gang Officer
Kunio

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 11:30 pm

I'll learn that in the next year (10th grade) Razz
Back to top Go down
http://dnmo.tk
GhostDog
Gang Thug
GhostDog

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 4:36 pm

good luck =)
Back to top Go down
Sunny_KD
Gang Thug
Sunny_KD

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:13 pm

Thanks for your program
Back to top Go down
Maou Erebus
Gang Thug
Maou Erebus

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 11:35 pm

Hm, this makes me wonder if this font format can be used to replaced the Japanese text with English. It's been a theory of mine since I got the KD Rename program (which is great, by the way).
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 5:01 am

Thanks a lot GhostDog you really helped me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DANGEROVIDIU/videos?flow=grid&v
ryuuuji
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:28 am

i don't understand how ghost dog's program works. how does it works?
Back to top Go down
ryuuuji
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:31 am

and also when i put the name that i like on the top and click rename, when i paste it on my character's name at chardata it messes my character's appearance >.< help pls.
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 4:59 am

Are you using Actual English text you are typing or the Japanese English text to rename it?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKDkid1
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:39 am

Just type your name in eng. then press rename. Copy the renamed text, place it on your chardata then insert ",". It should appear like this ,~,¥...,...,, --> random symbols from my phone's keyboard to look like a name.

NOTE: Test/Play your KD if you got 12/16 characters or more in your chardata!! Otherwise, the game will sometimes crash or show messed characters Character Selection screen!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
GhostDog
Gang Thug
GhostDog

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2014 7:14 pm

slick,
How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? 36d39490e23dt
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 10:30 am

Off: Hey, can you update your KD Stage editor?

In jidaigeki, you have to enter very translated letter by yourself, no more copy-paste.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
GhostDog
Gang Thug
GhostDog

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:28 pm

I am not the author of the KD Stage Editor, I was just doing translation
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2014 6:39 pm

I remember you can have more than 5 Letters of the name in Jidaigeki, but i dont know if that still works because i saw it in battle mode.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKDkid1
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2014 4:05 am

SwordGrayFire wrote:
I remember you can have more than 5 Letters of the name in Jidaigeki, but i dont know if that still works because i saw it in battle mode.
I didn't knew this Surprised  
GhostDog wrote:
I am not the author of the KD Stage Editor, I was just doing translation.
I Think if you follow my tutorial https://kkgc.forumotion.com/t210-jap-kd-stage-editor-tutorial you can do it, but only if you want, no pressure Smile
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DANGEROVIDIU/videos?flow=grid&v
ryuuji
Gang Thug
ryuuji

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 6:56 pm

I found an error on KD rename, letter x doesn't show on your character's name when used.

When I rename Godai to Tex, I see Te.
Back to top Go down
GhostDog
Gang Thug
GhostDog

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2015 8:49 pm

I know about the error. But I do not know how to fix it . The only way to use a large letter X , or find some other way to write x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?   How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To: Write the names in english in Kakutou Densetsu and Jidaigeki Remake?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next