Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

What sport do you want in a Kunio game.

Go down 
+6
rolanti
Tsuyoshi G-kun
Kunio
Sledge
HellKnight18XXL
Brenman
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Brenman
Gang Thug
Brenman

What sport do you want in a Kunio game. Empty
PostSubject: What sport do you want in a Kunio game.   What sport do you want in a Kunio game. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 12:42 am

Now Kunio has a lot of sports related games, he had Dodge ball, Hockey, Soccer(Football), Basketball, even some wacky street Olympic game that would probably be banned in several countries, which is why I think the place where Kunio live is pretty scary. But still though they're games that are very fun to play. But there's still some sports they haven't tried yet, that would probably be very cool (Heck I even think they can pull golf off with Kunio, no offense to golf players) for me, it would be American Football, it could be pulled off very well. What about you guys? What sport do you want to see in a Kunio game?
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you want in a Kunio game.   What sport do you want in a Kunio game. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 12:27 am

Rugby, American Football, Tennis or Handball.
Back to top Go down
Sledge
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you want in a Kunio game.   What sport do you want in a Kunio game. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 12:42 pm

Baseball or Volleybal.
Back to top Go down
Kunio
Gang Officer
Kunio

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you want in a Kunio game.   What sport do you want in a Kunio game. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcRz_tPvOCM - Hint
Back to top Go down
http://dnmo.tk
Tsuyoshi G-kun
Gang Thug
Tsuyoshi G-kun

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you want in a Kunio game.   What sport do you want in a Kunio game. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 6:47 am

Dodge ball, Soccer or Hockey.
Back to top Go down
Kunio
Gang Officer
Kunio

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you want in a Kunio game.   What sport do you want in a Kunio game. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 8:55 am

Those are already have done. LOLO
Back to top Go down
http://dnmo.tk
rolanti
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you want in a Kunio game.   What sport do you want in a Kunio game. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 3:02 pm

mma
Back to top Go down
kunio0973
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you want in a Kunio game.   What sport do you want in a Kunio game. I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 6:35 pm

dodgeball tennis
Back to top Go down
Sturmir
Gang Officer
Sturmir

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you want in a Kunio game.   What sport do you want in a Kunio game. I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 5:59 am

rolanti wrote:
mma

I lold. That wouldn't make sense, because that sport involves fighting anyway Razz

Handball would be a good idea, combines both great kunio games, football and dodgeball.
Back to top Go down
Maou Erebus
Gang Thug
Maou Erebus

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you want in a Kunio game.   What sport do you want in a Kunio game. I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 1:34 am

HellKnight18XXL wrote:
Rugby, American Football, Tennis or Handball.
I will have to agree on seeing these. Especially the Football option.
Back to top Go down
Mrniceguy
Gang Thug
Mrniceguy

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you want in a Kunio game.   What sport do you want in a Kunio game. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:23 am

I think that a remake of the nekketsu volleyball game would be nice. The concept has so much potenetial, but technos sort of screwed on the gb game. If there were more teams, a chance to play as nekketsu's female as well as male students, and two person specials like in KD and Nekketsu soccer, it would be an amazing game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What sport do you want in a Kunio game.   What sport do you want in a Kunio game. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What sport do you want in a Kunio game.
Page 1 of 1