Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Are you new? Post here!

Go down 
+41
Narudan
Sorinkun
John_The_Dreamer
Danger
EddieKun
LeotheMage
VonGrimmsy0
Chaodurr
dani9
undertaker06a
Cubix
リキ
sickkirby
Thunderforce
iceburn
GekoKid101
AER8PUNCH
Akrishna
Mrniceguy
zionfarm
SBK
controversal-rivals
GreatMasterFrank
IceAge70
tranviettuan
RoCKbOy245
SwordGrayFire
Maou Erebus
Toraji
Sturmir
Die_In_Fire
Sledge
Sunny_KD
Bultmus
GhostDog
Tendeep2004
Tsuyoshi G-kun
Razor_Guardian
VeryHeadlessLeon
Kunio
HellKnight18XXL
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:29 pm

Welcome aboard. Even though it's kind of lifeless lately... And I haven't checked in too for a good while.
Back to top Go down
Akrishna
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 8:36 pm

Hey I m new to this Forum.......I want Some Facesets for my KD....Please.......Also ask Sturmir for this....And how can we use double Dragon as players please tell if you know
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:56 pm

Akrishna wrote:
Hey I m new to this Forum.......I want Some Facesets for my KD....Please.......Also ask Sturmir for this....And how can we use double Dragon as players please tell if you know

well you create them you can use the Files For example i made a character that was 6 names long so i put it in Japanese so its better
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKDkid1
Akrishna
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 1:59 pm

I want FAcesets for my KD
Back to top Go down
Akrishna
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 2:08 pm

I dont Know Japanese
Back to top Go down
Akrishna
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 1:59 pm

How To DO A SUPERMOVE or THE SUPERCOMBO please tell me And give me the keys
Back to top Go down
Sturmir
Gang Officer
Sturmir

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:10 pm

Whoa, slow down a bit. First of all, please avoid spamming, double posting, or even triple posting.
Second thing, this is not the topic for that kind of problems. Go to troubleshooting area or somewhere else to find help with your problems. You say you don't speak japanese. Well, it's not like anyone here speaks japanese at all, so don't worry about that. You can find many useful programs and stuff that can help you edit your KD. Right now my internet connection is dying (was dead for few days, so it gets better anyway) so whenever I figure out that problem I might help you with any issues you have. So far you have to lurk a bit on the forum. PM me if you have any questions, I'll try to answer them whenever my internet will be working :/
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 2:41 am

Also idk how to put Japanese Names in XD only English
Back to top Go down
AER8PUNCH
Gang Thug
AER8PUNCH

Location : You dont care, do you? I shouldnt be here anyways....

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:29 pm

Hi people. Dont even know if you remember me (long time without caring about KD). Im AER8PUNCH, a KD fan for about 4 years (some youtube people may already know me). Im a great Kunio Fan and its actually a pitty i didnt find this webpage a long time ago as i wish i had done (busy with studies and im getting into the world of Competitive Tf2 gaming). Just wanted to know that you can check my youtube profile by searching for AER8PUNCH in youtube. So, Hi EVERYONE! IM BACK!
I would also like to be a moderator on this forum. Im not the one who is supposed to choose that, but after all the years ive spent playing and editing KD i think i kinda know a lot about it. Im also quite polite and try to help when people need to so im the suitable person for this job. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://If you have Steam you can contact me. Im Omega Jackal, so
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:34 am

Well Hello im TheKDkid1 im on youtube also And Good at KD but im the only one that does't know how to make stages heh
Back to top Go down
GekoKid101
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:29 am

Heyo Im new here I got KD from TheKDkid1 hes above me i know i don't have my youtube account heh =/ but i have four Characters An,Dragon,Code and TEST there though i want to be in a KD tournament someday i seen the videos
Back to top Go down
AER8PUNCH
Gang Thug
AER8PUNCH

Location : You dont care, do you? I shouldnt be here anyways....

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:09 pm

Oh, btw, im also the blonde guy at the KD logo (the guy with the firearm).
Back to top Go down
http://If you have Steam you can contact me. Im Omega Jackal, so
iceburn
Gang Thug
iceburn

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Hi There, new to the forum. Played NKD when it came out on NES. Forgot about it until now.I downloaded an emulator and the game and WOW!!!!! it brings back memories..
I saw a version of the game on youtube where its called: Nekketsu Great Collection Game Sample - PC/Doujin
I am not able to download it from the urls given, does anyone have this version too?
Cool forum btw
Back to top Go down
Thunderforce
Gang Thug
Thunderforce

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 3:25 am

Wow...I never knew their were so many nekketsu fans! My fist nekketsu game was kunio kun no nekketsu soccer league, but I also ejoy playing KD from time to time. Mashiba is still the man. I have my own topic called: Thunderforce's Game music corner, and if anyone wants to get mp3s for any of the songs there, just let me know! Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 Kakutou-3
Back to top Go down
sickkirby
Gang Thug
sickkirby

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 07, 2012 8:01 pm

Hi I'm new here Smile, 23 year old Kunio Kun fan from PL. Playing Kunio Kun games since 1996, first one was Bikkuri Nekketsu Shinkiroku: Harukanaru Kin Medal original nes cartridge, last one on real nes was NKD and last one overall of Kunio games DNM EX on gba emu. Also I look forward to buy real n3ds with Nekketsu Kōha Kunio-Kun Special in near future...
Back to top Go down
リキ
Gang Thug
リキ

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:24 am

Hello im riki-kun im ok with english and mr.X helpers so hi
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 12:32 am

Woah Shocked thats cool never knew riki would come in Very Happy and also hi
Back to top Go down
Cubix
Gang Thug
Cubix

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:21 am

ahh hello everyone im finally here TheKDkid1/Sean Brought me here and this must be a 2010 site huh i guess no ones here anymore except TheKDkid1 he told me he was always here everyday and im his sprite helper for ideas
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 6:24 am

Cubix Mah man Hows it Going i see you use one of my Favorited spites on your profile welcome to the fourms and stuff Headlessleon HellKnight18XXL and others arnt very much active on here maybe sometimes there on except Veryheadlessleon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
undertaker06a
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 2:27 pm

hi all
Back to top Go down
zionfarm
Gang Thug
zionfarm

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 2:26 am

Sup everybody new to the forums but the not the franchise.
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:32 am

YO! im the only one that is on here and hello welcome to the fourms enjoy your stay Man!
Back to top Go down
zionfarm
Gang Thug
zionfarm

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 6:37 am

I will I really wanna get back into this game on the PC. I have the new dodgeball game on Wii Ware and it is awesome if I don't saw so myself.
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 7:25 am

you should its a good choice......
Back to top Go down
dani9
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:54 pm

im new but this forum is dead sadly. i wish its active. love kunio games
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you new? Post here!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next