Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Are you new? Post here!

Go down 
+41
Narudan
Sorinkun
John_The_Dreamer
Danger
EddieKun
LeotheMage
VonGrimmsy0
Chaodurr
dani9
undertaker06a
Cubix
リキ
sickkirby
Thunderforce
iceburn
GekoKid101
AER8PUNCH
Akrishna
Mrniceguy
zionfarm
SBK
controversal-rivals
GreatMasterFrank
IceAge70
tranviettuan
RoCKbOy245
SwordGrayFire
Maou Erebus
Toraji
Sturmir
Die_In_Fire
Sledge
Sunny_KD
Bultmus
GhostDog
Tendeep2004
Tsuyoshi G-kun
Razor_Guardian
VeryHeadlessLeon
Kunio
HellKnight18XXL
45 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sturmir
Gang Officer
Sturmir

Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 1:17 pm

So, I'm here, I guess some ppl may recognize me, but just in case - I'm the KD maniac that made some serious package of KD chars from some good old Technos games, was playing with Wrestler uniform, and made few stages. So I guess I'm not a novice in that stuff.

I knew about the forum for a long time, but because I lost my interrest in KD I didn't decide to join. But now my passion returned, I have some free time, so joining sounds like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 13, 2011 10:48 pm

Sturmir wrote:
So, I'm here, I guess some ppl may recognize me, but just in case - I'm the KD maniac that made some serious package of KD chars from some good old Technos games, was playing with Wrestler uniform, and made few stages. So I guess I'm not a novice in that stuff.

I knew about the forum for a long time, but because I lost my interrest in KD I didn't decide to join. But now my passion returned, I have some free time, so joining sounds like a good idea.
Welcome aboard! Wink The site is dedicated to the Kunio-kun games/fans aswell. Anyway it's a pleasure to have you here! Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
Toraji
Gang Thug
Toraji

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:00 pm

Hello! I do not know very well English.
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 28, 2011 4:46 pm

Toraji wrote:
Hello! I do not know very well English.
Welcome to the forums! Cool
Back to top Go down
Maou Erebus
Gang Thug
Maou Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:03 am

I'm sorta new and sorta not. I'm actually 'Cash' but after a recent run in with an issue with my email account (and forgetting my password) I had come in under a new name. I've been a fan of the Kunio-kun series for awhile, taking interest in the characters and wanting to learn more about them and the universe they live in.

This would eventually lead to me trying (and loving) both KD and Jidaigeki but, the lack of anyone else to share my interests and views on the subjects left me a little discouraged...until now, that is~

Now that I think of it, I don't think I properly introduced myself here even when I was under my previous person...ah well, at least I did it now :V
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 12:36 am

Hi im an other Kunio Fan And Im Just in A Young Age just around 11 or 12 but a a Great KD Fighter in The Young Age...But Any Way Im Lucas The American Fighting Kid I can Fight And In KD Games. Also I Make Characters in KD and Jidaigeki so if you want my Characters ask me i make A bunch.... Very Happy Twisted Evil lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKDkid1
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 2:00 am

Nice to meet you and welcome aboard! Cool
Back to top Go down
RoCKbOy245
Gang Thug
RoCKbOy245

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:47 pm

Hey I'm new here. And it's been a day since I registered this community.

It's a pleasure to meet you all. Smile
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 08, 2011 4:48 pm

Welcome and enjoy your stay! Cool
Back to top Go down
tranviettuan
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 3:37 pm

Hi Everyone My Name Is Tran Viet Tuan, And Pleasure To Meet You Guys ^^
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Welcome and enjoy your stay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tranviettuan
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 7:43 am

Oh Thanks You Very Much XD
Back to top Go down
IceAge70
KDC Game Contributor
IceAge70

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 20, 2011 8:35 am

Sup guys, Its Pollariceage. Back from my hiatus....maybe.
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 11:58 pm

IceAge70 wrote:
Shocked It's cool to have you here! Cool
Back to top Go down
IceAge70
KDC Game Contributor
IceAge70

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 6:05 am

HellKnight18XXL wrote:
IceAge70 wrote:
Shocked It's cool to have you here! Cool
Thanks Man
Back to top Go down
GreatMasterFrank
Gang Thug
GreatMasterFrank

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30, 2011 10:48 am

Hi, sorry for not posting before I forget here is that before commenting here.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrancoEchidna
controversal-rivals
Gang Thug
controversal-rivals

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:52 pm

Hello,

I'm French and I'm new member of this forum, and I'm old Nekketsu Fan since I've played Nekketsu dodgeball (Nintendo World Cup) when I was a kid. I also Played hours on games like double dragon (I, II and III). I recentely discovered KD and I have a lot of fun with. I also started to Edit chars and stages as some of you did (thanks a lot for tutorials!!!).

I certainly will edit my profile soon and try to post chars' faces and stages I made and I wanted to share with every one who's interested in.

Exemple of chars I made from manga: (pictures will come later)

DBZ: Goku super sayan (goku normal had been realized before), Vegeta, normal&super sayan,
Naruto: Naruto normal&chakra mode, Saske (based on Rale's face), Tobi/Madara (the one withe the orange mask).
Avatar: Aang (normal&avatar), Zuco

[img]Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 Manga_13[/img]

I also made a sort of Evil Monk, and some other faces.

[img]Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 Other_12[/img]

Stages

[img]Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 Double10[/img]
Double Dragon custom stage
[For this one, the map is the same as tiger arena]

[img]Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 Arena110[/img]
Arena1

[img]Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 Arena210[/img]
Arena2

[For the two arena stages, you can do what you want for the map. As for example, in the first arena, I configured in order to my chars walked also on the wall; and for more fun, in the other arena, they can walk on the wall and on the background's and foreground's spectators' head. I also wanted to make them burn when they were hurted by the flames, but I don't know what number I should put in the "chip mode" of teh "KD Map Editor".]

Attachments
Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 AttachmentDouble Dragon custom stage.bmp
a double dragon custom stage
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(65 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 Attachmentarena1.bmp
an arnea influenced by DBZ Budokaï Tnekaichi's stages
(110 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 Attachmentarena2.bmp
an other arean
(110 Kb) Downloaded 4 times
Back to top Go down
SBK
Gang Thug
SBK

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 2:25 am

Hi! My name, obviously, is SBK! I'm a big fan of the Kunio-kun series. My first time playing a Kunio-kun was when I was 7. I rented River City Ransom from a local video store and was hooked. Since then, I think I've played almost every single Kunio-kun game.

I made my avatar from River City Ransom. I make custom NES avatars/signatures for a couple of private gaming trackers I'm a part of. My avatar is a result of that.

By the way, I've noticed that a lot of you sporting your KD/Jid remake characters are missing a transparent background. If you guys are interested, I could make them transparent with their backgrounds.

Edit: I've already actually looked at a couple of images, they were saved as jpegs, which makes them a lot harder to edit. I only use MS Paint to edit then I use GIMP to make transparencies. If you guys can produce me a PNG image of your characters, i'll spruce them up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Die_In_Fire
Gang Thug
Die_In_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 10:45 am

Greetings SBK!!

I would like to have that "transparency" on my avatar if you don't mind...
Back to top Go down
Kunio
Gang Officer
Kunio

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:17 am

I also can do that:
https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/79/29/35-610.png
Back to top Go down
http://dnmo.tk
Die_In_Fire
Gang Thug
Die_In_Fire

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 1:56 pm

thanks a lot dude!!
Back to top Go down
zionfarm
Gang Thug
zionfarm

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:53 pm

Sup everybody new to the site and KD. I have been playing River City Ransom on the NES back in the day. I got stumbled across guys like PollarIceAge, Strumir, 920Kun, Hayabusakun and the likes of these guys. This fan made game (KD) has brought more light on the whole franchise to me and a desire to get it playing on my Mac.
Back to top Go down
Mrniceguy
Gang Thug
Mrniceguy

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 8:57 pm

I've been playing technos games for a while, mainly kunio kun no nekketsu soccer league and super dodgeball. I kind of stumbled upon KD, but i unfortunately have no idea how to download it. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sturmir
Gang Officer
Sturmir

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 9:52 pm

Mrniceguy wrote:
I've been playing technos games for a while, mainly kunio kun no nekketsu soccer league and super dodgeball. I kind of stumbled upon KD, but i unfortunately have no idea how to download it. Sad

Welcome on KD forums Mr Nice guy Wink

If you have any problems with downloading KD from japanese sites, then try downloading modified one from our "database" Wink

https://kkgc.forumotion.com/t6-where-to-download-kd-jidaigeki-remake-and-related-stuff-for-them
Back to top Go down
Mrniceguy
Gang Thug
Mrniceguy

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 10:53 pm

Mrniceguy...here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are you new? Post here!   Are you new? Post here! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are you new? Post here!
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next