Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Jidaigeki Make your own story

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RoCKbOy245
Gang Thug
RoCKbOy245

Jidaigeki Make your own story Empty
PostSubject: Jidaigeki Make your own story   Jidaigeki Make your own story I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 3:05 pm

Hey Hellknight. Thank you so much for the jidaigeki download. I played it, and it was fun. Smile
I need help. Since I did editing in KD, I was thinking of editing in Jidaigeki. It's like creating a story and such.

Is it alright if you give me some tips on how to use edited characters in the story? Also, I would like to create my own gang turf and bosses.

Thanks.

Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: Jidaigeki Make your own story   Jidaigeki Make your own story I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 3:03 pm

Ugh... Do you know that this is complicated right? It's not that easy as it looks/sounds.
Back to top Go down
Maou Erebus
Gang Thug
Maou Erebus

PostSubject: Re: Jidaigeki Make your own story   Jidaigeki Make your own story I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 13, 2011 8:20 pm

Sadly, what Hellknight spoke of is the truth. Jidageki editing is a tad bit more difficult than KD since it deals with different elements besides the basic fighting and all that. The most I know how to do is changing the music and sound effects, which is about the same as changing audio for KD (just replace the files with your custom one using the originals name, like a custom track for Stage 01 would have to be named 'Stage 01' in order for it to be recognized by the game and played).

Editing the stage look is probably the same as KD, but I haven't tried it to know for certain.

I do know there's a tutorial for making a character (found here), but I think it's just for said character to be used in the Duel stages and not the actual story mode. To get your custom guy in the story mode takes a whole 'nother can of worms, me thinks.

It doesn't exactly help that a lot of things you need to know about Jidageki editing is in Japanese. iirc, there's like a miniture wiki of some kind on 920kun's site, but the entire thing is in Japanese so it's near impossible to understand unless you know how to read moonspeak.

I know I want to try and do some editing in Jidageki myself but it's going to mostly rely on trial and error.
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: Jidaigeki Make your own story   Jidaigeki Make your own story I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 8:08 pm

No need to worry. I will come up with a tutorial in the upcoming days/weeks. Smile
Back to top Go down
RoCKbOy245
Gang Thug
RoCKbOy245

PostSubject: Re: Jidaigeki Make your own story   Jidaigeki Make your own story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 2:20 pm

I see. Sorry about that... I was just excited that's all. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: Jidaigeki Make your own story   Jidaigeki Make your own story I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 15, 2011 3:17 pm

It's okay. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jidaigeki Make your own story   Jidaigeki Make your own story I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jidaigeki Make your own story
Page 1 of 1