Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

I NEED HELP!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kyrudare
Gang Thug

I NEED HELP!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE? Empty
PostSubject: I NEED HELP!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE?   I NEED HELP!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:02 am

what are all the different skin tones? or all the fighting styles? or how to change the way your character looks like? i mean the uniform? or how to add music to stages? i'm new to this, and i kinda need help.
Back to top Go down
Sturmir
Gang Officer
Sturmir

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE?   I NEED HELP!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:09 pm

it's like you're asking for everything at once.

It's not like something easy to modify.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qun3aTcr7pI Character tutorial.
Back to top Go down
kyrudare
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE?   I NEED HELP!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 4:53 am

i've already seen this, but what i wonder is how you change the color of the uniform to like, purple, or how to actually get the other claimed 2 skin tones. like white, or any other skin tone.
Back to top Go down
Sturmir
Gang Officer
Sturmir

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE?   I NEED HELP!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:55 pm

phew, I almost forgot about your post. I'll try to explain.
OK, in your KD/Graphic folder you can find a file named SkinColor.txt in this file you can add various skin colors and special uniform colors. All you have to do is to copy the last line of code
(example: "27,3, 1,10, 10, 10, 2, 68, 64, 76, 3,140,0, 0,")
and change the first number into amount higher by 1.
(example: copy "6,2, 1, 10, 10, 10, 3,255,186,115," paste it at the end of the file and change it into
"7,2, 1, 10, 10, 10, 3,255,186,115,)

Now I'll explain how to create your own skin color and uniform. as you may see this special code has some strange values there.
Let's take that example:
15,3, 1, 10, 10, 10, 2,192, 0, 0, 3,254,162, 165,

In red color we have the color of the outline of your character. Value 10,10,10 is nothing more than the value of color in RGB (Red, Green, Blue) mode. if you don't know how to understand the value then open your paint. Go to colors > edit colors > define custom colors. New window will apear. RGB values are now in bottom right of that window. Most chars are using black as the color of the outline (example: Kunio). However there are some exceptions. Remember, ,0,0,0 is considered as transparent color (that is pure black) so don't use it.

Second value is the uniform color. Just use your paint to choose a suitable one and write these numbers there.

Third value is the skin color. If you want your character to be black, pale, or yellow (or anything) then this is the spot you've been looking for.

If you succesfully changed these values, then save the file.
Now go to your chardata file. Now find the character that's going to use that predefined skin color.

NAME 308, 0, 0, 2,242, 30, 59, 45, 39, 45, 110, 70, 70, 53, 46, 14, 134,

Color in green is the value that you have to change. If you have saved your skincolor as (for example):
9,3, 1,10, 10, 10, 2, 68, 64, 76, 3,140,0, 0,

then in chardata file you have to use 9 to make your selected character to use that skin color (and uniform). I guess that's all. If you have problems than ask Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I NEED HELP!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE?   I NEED HELP!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I NEED HELP!!!!!!! PLEEEEASE?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kunio-kun Community :: Modder's Corner :: Help Center-
Jump to: