Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

[DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!

Go down 
+5
The8bitinizedJunjiHiroma
Darecki
Kunio
VeryHeadlessLeon
HellKnight18XXL
9 posters

What should I do?
Should I make a community project?
[DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_vote_lcap100%[DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 2 ]
Should I leave it as a individual project?
[DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_vote_lcap0%[DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

[DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! Empty
PostSubject: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:13 am

[DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! Title_10

Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse
Is a modification for the Jidaigeki Remake fan game. The story takes place in Shigaku, which was once a beatiful town, but now since it has fallen to crime, many people left the town to avoid the conflicts with The Shigaku Thugs (The most powerfull gang in Shigaku). But now with these hard times a league (Freedom League) was formed by two guys only known as Basho and Denny in the hope to eliminate the hostile gangs and restore the peace in Shigaku. But even the Freedom League couldn't stop The Shigaku Thugs and almost every member of the league was killed in the fight, only Basho, Denny and few others survived the fight, after a while Basho requested the help of one his best friends from Nekketsu City: Chris, Alien, Kunio and Riki to help him in the final fight against The Shigaku Thugs! And now let the Apocalypse begin!!!

What will this modification include?
The modification will include more than 50 characters, edited/modified stages, new music (maybe sounds too), voice acting and much more.

When it will be done?
Well it's hard to say. There is still a lot of stuff to do!

Some screenshots:
Spoiler:

Jidaigeki Remake moves list: https://kkgc.forumotion.com/tutorials-f8/jidaigeki-remake-moves-list-t22.htm

Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse now runs under the 0.974 version of Jidaigeki Remake.

ATTENTION!!! A DEMO OF DSMA IS AVAILABLE NOW! CHECK OUT THIS VIDEO FOR MORE INFORMATIONS: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-akxnJPW3lI

DSMA Fix: http://www.mediafire.com/?x0zstk33s25od4b

===================================================================================

You can find videos about this project here:
https://www.youtube.com/hellknight18xxl#p/c/96713AAEB13B30E9

And I will update this topic when I got something new! Smile

Last edited by HellKnight18XXL on Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:28 am; edited 12 times in total (Reason for editing : Added the DSMA fix.)
Back to top Go down
VeryHeadlessLeon
Gang Thug
VeryHeadlessLeon

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:10 pm

Dang I didn't know about this. I hope you get an official release sometime! If you want any of my crap I can give it to you as well.
Back to top Go down
Kunio
Gang Officer
Kunio

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 6:12 pm

Don't forget me! My character Kagern is in this game! And also, I'm sending you the BGMs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://dnmo.tk
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:34 pm

Thanks guys! Everyone is free to help me with this. Maybe I can upload some screenshots too! Cool
Back to top Go down
Kunio
Gang Officer
Kunio

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:00 pm

My experience is:
Jidaigeki supports 256 colorized backgrounds, so we can make them more better!
Back to top Go down
http://dnmo.tk
VeryHeadlessLeon
Gang Thug
VeryHeadlessLeon

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:29 pm

As long as the game doesn't have those annoying palettes Razz
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Yeah sure, why not. (Check out the album guys! Razz)

EDIT: Just a new screenshot.
[DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! Screen16
DSMA: Frost & Fire two of the multiple bosses which appear in the game! As you can see the game screwed up the face set for Frost... -_-

Last edited by HellKnight18XXL on Thu Aug 05, 2010 4:46 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Update)
Back to top Go down
Darecki
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:03 pm

damn im in shock you guys must love this kunio series i qish u all gl
Back to top Go down
VeryHeadlessLeon
Gang Thug
VeryHeadlessLeon

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:05 pm

Fury would like this Very Happy
All my demon characters were created with his help.
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 2:03 pm

Darecki wrote:
Thanks man. Smile

VeryHeadlessLeon wrote:
Fury would like this. All my demon characters were created with his help.
Well I'm planning to add more characters from KD Community as bosses or companions. I'll make a read me and I'll credit you guys.
Back to top Go down
The8bitinizedJunjiHiroma
Gang Thug
The8bitinizedJunjiHiroma

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 4:34 pm

HellKnight18XXL wrote:
Darecki wrote:
Thanks man. Smile

VeryHeadlessLeon wrote:
Fury would like this. All my demon characters were created with his help.
Well I'm planning to add more characters from KD Community as bosses or companions. I'll make a read me and I'll credit you guys.
Sure,I'm down with that.I can tailor a Boss and a Companion (Collab Creation for the companion) to the game.
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:41 am

Thanks man. Also I will put up a poll. It will be about making this a community project or it should remain a individual project.
Back to top Go down
GreatMasterFrank
Gang Thug
GreatMasterFrank

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 1:04 am

good game men, good game
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrancoEchidna
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 5:53 pm

What happened with this game???
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DANGEROVIDIU/videos?flow=grid&v
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 1:32 am

HellKnight Grew up and didnt have time to work on it.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKDkid1
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 10:26 am

Yo guys! HK18 here with an important news flash.

DSMA, after years of in and out of development... is no more. Reason? It was a clusterfuck to begin with. I wanted to do something, really big with this mod... but that ultimately failed.

Still I thank you everyone for your support while this was still worked on. It's a sad thing to see it go, but it had to happen. Crying or Very sad

So thank you again and I'll see you guys around! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2014 11:13 am

Don't worry! Jidageki is hard to modify anyway.

But you can always start again but this time with a community help. I'm sure SGF and Venom1990 would more than happy to help you. I can help too but on the graphics side since I don't anything about modding Jidaigeki.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!   [DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[DEAD] Downtown Shigaku Monogatari: The Apocalypse - Demo Released!!!
Page 1 of 1