Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Kunio kun games Collection (torrent upload)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Winged Cat
Gang Thug

Kunio kun games Collection (torrent upload) Empty
PostSubject: Kunio kun games Collection (torrent upload)   Kunio kun games Collection (torrent upload) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 12:48 pm

I have an idea to make in the future a torrent upload of all Kunio kun games (including PC remakes like KD, the best hacks and mods) on rutracker with description in english. Collecting all games of this series takes a lot of time, so a torrent upload will be very useful.

One of the reasons to do it is to spread Nekketsu games over the Internet and connect players from different countries. That is why I need to make a short manual about netplay using Nestopia and Mednafen (settings, servers, places to find players and so on).

I'd like to have some help: I need short and informative manuals for netplay in english (including troubleshooting), suggestions for the best hacks\mods to be included, links to all sites, where players dwell and servers where they dwell Smile
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: Kunio kun games Collection (torrent upload)   Kunio kun games Collection (torrent upload) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:08 pm

A very good idea!
But better upload a torrent in more than one site and make a youtube announcement.

You can ask danger for best hacks for Kunio games and here on forums there are lots of KD remakes, the english one, the DANGEr's one, etc

Jidaigeki as well Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
Winged Cat
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Kunio kun games Collection (torrent upload)   Kunio kun games Collection (torrent upload) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 1:27 pm

One site will be enough, other sites can just post a link to it.
I know Danger a bit, I played with him some time ago. But his taste doesn't suit my preferences. I mean that I prefer hacks either enhanced for a better netplay (like Hockey hack of Lipetsk), or changed completely, but not at the expense of balance, gameplay, acid graphics and frequent glitches. And I can accept some simple hacks providing new challenges, e.g. two Soccer League hacks with fast run ON and OFF for all players.
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Kunio kun games Collection (torrent upload)   Kunio kun games Collection (torrent upload) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2014 9:37 pm

Well Winged Cat you didn't knew I have many other nekketsu hacks from a japanese guy adnd others kd from the internet...many + jidaigeki Smile

one of these days we must play again hockey to see if you improved Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DANGEROVIDIU/videos?flow=grid&v
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kunio kun games Collection (torrent upload)   Kunio kun games Collection (torrent upload) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kunio kun games Collection (torrent upload)
Page 1 of 1