Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Team Fortress 2

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AER8PUNCH
Gang Thug
AER8PUNCH

Location : You dont care, do you? I shouldnt be here anyways....

Team Fortress 2 Empty
PostSubject: Team Fortress 2   Team Fortress 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:34 pm

I was thinking that now that people are spreading the word of Tf2 some people may be planning to buy it or already have it (as TeenDeep does ^^). So maybe we could do a KD community team.

I recommend this game to every FPS player that is rather tired of unoriginal shooters like Cod (not blaming anyone who likes it) , which usually requires no teamplay. Team Fortress is free and you dont need any special graphic card or cp to run it. Besides, it´s not really complex. There are 9 classes that take a significant role on the game (pyro, medic, scout...) Every class needs the help of the others to succesfully win a round, so you need to rely on your teammates. The game requires teamplay but you can still go solo if you are skillful enough. It´s hard to explain. If you dont know about this game, please check it out and give it a try, i´m sure you will end up loving it.
AER8PUNCH
Back to top Go down
http://If you have Steam you can contact me. Im Omega Jackal, so

Team Fortress 2
Page 1 of 1