Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Origin of Carlos

Go down 
3 posters

Favorite Nekketu soccer Character
Kunio
Origin of Carlos I_vote_lcap43%Origin of Carlos I_vote_rcap
 43% [ 3 ]
Yoritsune
Origin of Carlos I_vote_lcap0%Origin of Carlos I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Tsunewo
Origin of Carlos I_vote_lcap14%Origin of Carlos I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Iwakabe
Origin of Carlos I_vote_lcap29%Origin of Carlos I_vote_rcap
 29% [ 2 ]
Saji
 0% [ 0 ]
Genei
 0% [ 0 ]
Ugajin
 0% [ 0 ]
Kaizu
 0% [ 0 ]
Kumon
 0% [ 0 ]
Horibate
Origin of Carlos I_vote_lcap14%Origin of Carlos I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Mrniceguy
Gang Thug
Mrniceguy

Origin of Carlos Empty
PostSubject: Origin of Carlos   Origin of Carlos I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:56 am

Carlos is player #12 on the bench in kunio kun no nekketsu soccer league. But...Where does he come from? I mean, every other player on the team was the captain of their own in nekketsu koko dodgeball bu: soccer hen. Saji was with the motorcycle gang, Horibate was with the miners, Iwakabe, the hunters,etc. But I seriously don't remember Carlos being in that game.... scratch Don't get me wrong...Carlos is pretty good, he is the best goalie on the team, and has the coolest special kick. He also has that spinning jump...attack...thingy. He is the only Mexican of the team, and technos decided to give him HUGE eyebrows. Suspect P.s. I ommited onitake and carlos due to the survey's limit.
Back to top Go down
GreatMasterFrank
Gang Thug
GreatMasterFrank

Origin of Carlos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin of Carlos   Origin of Carlos I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 9:09 am

carlos may be an idea to the last minute (this bag my conclusions), to which I refer is that which could be takashi had been the player number 12, I say this for a few simple reasons: first, carlos and takashi are very good goalkeepers in the two soccer games where they have participated in the Nekketsu team. second, Carlos and takashi are equally special, the ball is somewhat slow, but powerful, just replay in the two versions and agan the two games in each version and you will see what I mean. third, takashi this as being at the helm apart is consistent with the team as seen in these two videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DE3Td4iI2HY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diwhk91HL00&feature

the introduction of the 1:14 video, we see that takashi has a timid stance and not be perverted part of a person's personality and gentle innocent (something compatible with carlos because the likes teddy bears).
so I think it was gonna be takashi player number 12, but in the end it passed as a character who gave you details of each item.
not the reason that that change, nothing else is changed it ...
although I think I have a theory for this problem: I think as takashi taxes to be placed as a player in goal 3 as they did not know what character to put in place the kind that tells you the information of objects, putting dicidieron takashi as there (as takashi is responsible for the team in Nekketsu koko dodgeball Bu: soccer hen), and this is how Carlos did debut Kunio kun no Nekketsu soccer league for this because of a change at the last moment ... that's my theory, but may not be true.
That's the conclusion I do playing Kunio kun Nekketsu Soccer League and no Nekketsu Koko Dodgeball Bu: Soccer hen, and seeing info on the internet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrancoEchidna
Thunderforce
Gang Thug
Thunderforce

Origin of Carlos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin of Carlos   Origin of Carlos I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 3:37 am

Lol, Carlos likes teddy bears AND Hentai! (Scrtvid)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Origin of Carlos Empty
PostSubject: Re: Origin of Carlos   Origin of Carlos I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Origin of Carlos
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kunio-kun Community :: The Technos Lobby :: Kunio-Kun and Other Technos Games-
Jump to: