Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Looking for a game

Go down 
+2
HellKnight18XXL
Sturmir
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sturmir
Gang Officer
Sturmir

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a game   Looking for a game I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Okay, what kind of game can you recommend me for boring afternoons.

Anything will work. MMOs, platform games, shooters, fighting games, racing games all that stuff. Just looking for some entertainment. The game must be kind of addicting (but not that much Razz) and not silly. Right now I have not much to do beyond playing games and working :/

Game I'm currently playing is Maplestory, but it bores me to death.
Also I'm redownloading Team Fortress 2, but I don't know how long I will play it.
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game   Looking for a game I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:19 pm

Go crazy. Razz This is the whole list of the games which I played so far (It's still incomplete. Razz)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sturmir
Gang Officer
Sturmir

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game   Looking for a game I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:34 am

you have a list of games you played? ._.''

Anyway thanks for responding, but most of the games on your list is known to me. Either I played them or heard about them. Right now I'm still wasting time with Team Fortress 2 ;/
Back to top Go down
Kunio
Gang Officer
Kunio

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game   Looking for a game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:12 pm

Try Minecraft. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://dnmo.tk
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game   Looking for a game I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 8:49 pm

yes minecraft is fun to kunio but it gets boring for like 10 min or like me have nothing to do and just build
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKDkid1
RoCKbOy245
Gang Thug
RoCKbOy245

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game   Looking for a game I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Why won't you try Visual Novels?
Back to top Go down
Mrniceguy
Gang Thug
Mrniceguy

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game   Looking for a game I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:17 am

King of Fighters Wing is a pretty fun fighting game, it's fast, responsive and has a decent amount of characters. There are loads of combos and it's a fun game to play with friends. Con: 2p doesn't work on macs.( player 2 needs to use the side number pad found only on pc computers) just look up kof wing.
Back to top Go down
Kunio
Gang Officer
Kunio

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game   Looking for a game I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:55 pm

ルーカス wrote:
yes minecraft is fun to kunio but it gets boring for like 10 min or like me have nothing to do and just build

Lol, we were played with my classmates for three weeks, every day at least 3 hours, and then we got bored. After a month it will become interested again. That's how it works. And yeah, if you are playing it alone that's not that fun.
Back to top Go down
http://dnmo.tk
Sponsored content

Looking for a game Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a game   Looking for a game I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a game
Page 1 of 1