Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

School WarZ

Go down 
+3
GreatMasterFrank
tranviettuan
RoCKbOy245
7 posters
AuthorMessage
RoCKbOy245
Gang Thug
RoCKbOy245

School WarZ Empty
PostSubject: School WarZ   School WarZ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:11 pm

In this project. I'm creating an edited game in Jidaigeki called "School WarZ" I always wanted to create characters in a beat 'em up game. Especially using my KD characters.

School WarZ Title_10

If you want a desciption of this game, feel free to reply. The characters, etc.

I'm still editing them. I mean, the character boss in which their faces and names will be changed, the story itself, I only changed the japanese symbol, because ofcourse I'm not good in Japanese. Instead, changing the japanese character in replace to my own story description will be fine.

Thanks to everyone for the support. Smile

preview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCRhFdkFpEk
Back to top Go down
RoCKbOy245
Gang Thug
RoCKbOy245

School WarZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: School WarZ   School WarZ I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 7:55 am

Everything is ok. I'm not done yet though. Sad The symbols of Hiragana are hard to replace, and i know SOME japanese terms, and phrases. Sometimes, changing the characters name crashes the game. But I'm still enjoying editing this game. At least I got some thinking and imagining so that I can edit better. I edited some stages and place music in it. The characters are hard though. Like I said, everytime I replaced their names, the game crashed. I can only place the required amount of symbols needed, just so the game will not crash. I'm still working on it. Again, I will finish it when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
tranviettuan
Gang Thug

School WarZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: School WarZ   School WarZ I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:16 pm

I Have Watch On Youtube Nice Game. Keep Up The Good Work
Back to top Go down
GreatMasterFrank
Gang Thug
GreatMasterFrank

School WarZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: School WarZ   School WarZ I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:43 pm

HEHEHE! nice job!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrancoEchidna
RoCKbOy245
Gang Thug
RoCKbOy245

School WarZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: School WarZ   School WarZ I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 1:43 pm

Cancelled.

Good day. I have to apologize, I could not create School WarZ. Because of the following:

1)My computer is slow, and lags a lot.

2)I need more time in college. I thought it would be easy. But it's not. Sad

and

3)I lack time management.

I'm sorry again guys. But maybe someday I might give you a peek of the gameplay.

Once again I'm very sorry.
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

School WarZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: School WarZ   School WarZ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 2:43 am

NUUU!!!! Sad i always wanted to pway it!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKDkid1
The8bitinizedJunjiHiroma
Gang Thug
The8bitinizedJunjiHiroma

School WarZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: School WarZ   School WarZ I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 11:25 pm

RoCKbOy245 wrote:
Everything is ok. I'm not done yet though. Sad The symbols of Hiragana are hard to replace, and i know SOME japanese terms, and phrases. Sometimes, changing the characters name crashes the game. But I'm still enjoying editing this game. At least I got some thinking and imagining so that I can edit better. I edited some stages and place music in it. The characters are hard though. Like I said, everytime I replaced their names, the game crashed. I can only place the required amount of symbols needed, just so the game will not crash. I'm still working on it. Again, I will finish it when the time comes.
Look at my Jidaigeki Rising Storm Game WIP (The Vids are on youtube),It gives some of a Insight of what you can and CAN'T do in Jidaigeki PC Editing
Back to top Go down
Mrniceguy
Gang Thug
Mrniceguy

School WarZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: School WarZ   School WarZ I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:40 am

Sweet! It would be nice if you could add some more gangs, especially some based on kunio kun no nekketsu soccer league. Team England kind of looks like a gang in of itself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thunderforce
Gang Thug
Thunderforce

School WarZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: School WarZ   School WarZ I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 12:13 am

Heh...you should put in a bunch of special shops like in Jidaigeki. Do you think I could be in the game? Surprised I know it's a lot to ask...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

School WarZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: School WarZ   School WarZ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School WarZ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kunio-kun Community :: KKC Development Area :: The Project Center-
Jump to: