Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?

Go down 
+21
ryuuuji
Farid
Strauss Corfam
Danger
Sorinkun
Shodaime
EddieKun
Devil
zionfarm
Venom1660
Toraji
VeryHeadlessLeon
kore15384650683
kunio0973
Die_In_Fire
RoCKbOy245
SwordGrayFire
GreatMasterFrank
Sturmir
Brenman
HellKnight18XXL
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sturmir
Gang Officer
Sturmir

Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 12:18 pm

i think he was looking for a current (newest) version of KD but in English Razz Outdated Eng KD is notsomething hard to find Smile
Back to top Go down
VeryHeadlessLeon
Gang Thug
VeryHeadlessLeon

Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 5:01 pm

That's all we got so we gotta live with it. It's hard times maahn. Maybe it'll be updated one day or we'll all be risen up to the KD promise land which of course has KD in all languages and fully up to date. We can only dream.
Back to top Go down
kore15384650683
Gang Thug
kore15384650683

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 1:34 am

a version of KD for each language? if I could edit. exe I already have it in spanish, but no, and if you wanted a more recent and improved version in English, but I see no more than this to the 043 Crying or Very sad . At least I understand a bit like going Japanese options Very Happy

THANKYOU!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.metroflog.com/kore15384650683
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 2:30 am

im trying to find stages because the one i have is all messt up i'm try to find good stages not were you die some were on the field and go every were on the field and start off the level >:O
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKDkid1
Toraji
Gang Thug
Toraji

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Franco where download your KD?
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 8:34 pm

Kakutou Densetsu site back i looked here http://www.geocities.jp/kuniokundoesu/
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 12:26 pm

Oh good to know that it's back! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RoCKbOy245
Gang Thug
RoCKbOy245

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:48 pm

Good Day to everyone.

I'm here to inform you all about KD Female version. If you notice when Hasebe and Mami are a pair, you'll notice a glitch in the fight between double dragon(female). Instead of the female twins. their faces are only seen but not their bodies. It is only the original double dragon body. And the dialog script is similar to the original KD.

If you haven't notice this, I recommend that you should play in this scene. Or. If any one of you knows japanese, then it is alright to edit the script especially the doubledragon body.

Thank you for reading and have fun!
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 6:15 pm

RC Zombies sprite store: http://rczombies.webs.com/kuniokunsprites.htm

Thanks to TheKDKid1.
Back to top Go down
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Jidaigeki Remake Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari EX   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2012 1:06 am

Hello, I'm having a bit of a problem getting the Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari EX Jidaigeki Remake game to work. I've figured out everything but the Boss BGMs. They don't come with the download and I tried to put the BGMs from the original Jidaigeki Remake but certain bosses don't have music. Where are the boss bgm files that belong with the 2010 Downtown Nekketsu Monogatari EX Jidaigeki remake?
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:54 am

why won't you open the character and see the top were the numbers go at the far right were it says BGM find the number that goes with it and then you'll have there BGM
Back to top Go down
zionfarm
Gang Thug
zionfarm

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20, 2012 11:44 pm

Question for all that are on the forums.
When I use the english game the characters go off the screen whats up with that?
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:05 am

ok so there is an english ver of stages if there is a Japanese ver of a stage and your on the english version your going to go off screen but when your on an english ver of stage you play fine i suggest the jap one cuz you get better stages with it
Back to top Go down
zionfarm
Gang Thug
zionfarm

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 7:19 am

So where can I get the english stages from?
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 8:24 am

well you have to make them the only ones that are there is razor Guardian eng KD btw only the eng cant have falling only the jap stages http://razor--guardian.webs.com/kakutoudensetsu.htm
Back to top Go down
zionfarm
Gang Thug
zionfarm

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Yeh that link in his site is broken Sad
Back to top Go down
zionfarm
Gang Thug
zionfarm

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:51 am

I have a question for all that is still on this forums.
Can someone explain all the files someone will need to run the KD games please?
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:45 am

well i do http://www.geocities.jp/kuniokundoesu/ music and files
Back to top Go down
zionfarm
Gang Thug
zionfarm

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 2:58 am

TheKDkid1 wrote:
well i do http://www.geocities.jp/kuniokundoesu/ music and files

Your response does not give a clue as to what you will need to run the game.
You just gave me the location for the links to where you can download the game not how to run it. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:53 am

Download what game? the new addition i can try to help it i don't have an idea what you need help with silent
Back to top Go down
zionfarm
Gang Thug
zionfarm

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:11 pm

Don't worry I figured it all out.
I just replaced the all the files with the original files and Wam Bam thank you Ma'mam.
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 12:35 am

well your welcome! i have some of the clothes in the game i made few new ones of it
Back to top Go down
Devil
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Need KD Latest Version   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:04 pm

Hey Guys, i need Latest version with all new players and stages, English language, in working link as like Sturmir Edition, please, somebody give me links. Please help me.
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 1:40 am

i have sturmir's KD i just need to put it online but its like 1.0 GB
Back to top Go down
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

PostSubject: Re: Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?   Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 9:56 pm

Oh ho ho ho.... I'm posting in here!

Anyway, it looks like the .webs thing is gone... So that means, that my site, r_g's and Ice's stuff is gone.
Back to top Go down

Where to download KD & Jidaigeki Remake and related stuff for them?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next