Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

how to creat a Game and make it online in general.??

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bultmus
KDC Game Contributor
Bultmus

how to creat a Game and make it online in general.?? Empty
PostSubject: how to creat a Game and make it online in general.??   how to creat a Game and make it online in general.?? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:30 pm

i'm thinking to make a game (online) and i will start making it directly after my graduate from university. (hopefuly after 2.5 years) .
and i just want to know HOW to make a game (in general , to have idea) [not flash] and how to make it online (again in general).
what i want to know is what programs should i use (eg:visual basic c++) and what language (eg:c++,c,java) and all these sort of thing. i guess some of you guyz would probably knowsome basics.?
i'll start this project after 2.5 years so i hope any posts and updates from you guyz will be helpful.
NOTE:
[ I'm actualy thinking of making a big game (like: world of war craft) {AFTER I GRADUATE} i know what your saying "THIS IS TOTALY ..........." but ofcorse i wont be alone i would work with a big group of people and try to reach as much as i can]
i just want to take tips for small online games before i start with my BIG one

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/godrugal1

how to creat a Game and make it online in general.??
Page 1 of 1