Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Lets talk about RCRU n_n

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hotblooded Hiro-Kun
Gang Thug
Hotblooded Hiro-Kun

Lets talk about RCRU    n_n - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about RCRU n_n   Lets talk about RCRU    n_n - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 19, 2017 8:11 pm

After playing Underground , I felt that these new array of characters didn't really fit in for River City Ransom and you can get to see some of the characters like Blade in shops to buy techniques. I realized that one of the characters, Sentinel looks like Jimmy Lee and He's playable in the arena too but sadly the developers couldn't put any other characters from Ex which is my personal favorite remake of RCR. I hope someone who actually played most of the Kunio-kun games from NES to 3ds could make a much better game
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

Lets talk about RCRU    n_n - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets talk about RCRU n_n   Lets talk about RCRU    n_n - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 11:17 pm

The game wasted alot of its potential in the chase missions. But I really liked it alot. Its true that they couldve added more kunio kun characters but there is nothing we can do about it. we can wait for mod support and then we could create our own characters and story.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/

Lets talk about RCRU n_n
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2