Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Yo! Official River City sequel?? Localized??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Venom1660
Gang Thug

Yo!  Official River City sequel??  Localized?? Empty
PostSubject: Yo! Official River City sequel?? Localized??   Yo!  Official River City sequel??  Localized?? I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2016 10:38 pm

Hey guys, not sure who still comes here, just wanted to say that I just found out about this game, River City: Tokyo Rumble on 3DS.  It looks pretty sweet!  I just bought it today, and hopefully it gets here before Christmas.  It looks like it has some features that I wanted to put in my Jidaigeki Game....I should a been on the development team!  But wheres the Jeans and T-Shirts?? Haha...

I wish I could finish my game...
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Official River City sequel?? Localized??   Yo!  Official River City sequel??  Localized?? I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2016 4:35 pm

we moved on
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DANGEROVIDIU/videos?flow=grid&v
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Official River City sequel?? Localized??   Yo!  Official River City sequel??  Localized?? I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2016 11:12 pm

who's this we? Looks like you're still here, I wouldn't group yourself in with them. Merry Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Official River City sequel?? Localized??   Yo!  Official River City sequel??  Localized?? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2017 7:37 pm

hey, we are trying to play kd and jidaigeki online, can you join and help us?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DANGEROVIDIU/videos?flow=grid&v
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Official River City sequel?? Localized??   Yo!  Official River City sequel??  Localized?? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2017 5:11 pm

maybe, what could I do to help? Jidaigeki with online capabilities would be pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Official River City sequel?? Localized??   Yo!  Official River City sequel??  Localized?? I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2017 8:34 pm

We didn't nove on lol

About jidaigeki and kd online, we tried with team viewer and other remote control program but it didn't work well

Do u know a program who can allow a single player game like kd to be played online somehow?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
Venom1660
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Official River City sequel?? Localized??   Yo!  Official River City sequel??  Localized?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 1:08 am

The team viewer and remote assistance thing you tried are something I've actually tried before with an online friend of mine. As you said, it didn't go very well. I can't really think of any other outside program that could make it work...if I think of anything I'll let you guys know. By the way did you guys play that Tokyo Rumble game yet? My brother played it and said it was pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Official River City sequel?? Localized??   Yo!  Official River City sequel??  Localized?? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2017 9:24 am

I dont have. 3Ds so no.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo! Official River City sequel?? Localized??   Yo!  Official River City sequel??  Localized?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo! Official River City sequel?? Localized??
Page 1 of 1