Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Arc System Works aquires Technos brands

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
HellKnight18XXL
The Gang Leader
HellKnight18XXL

Arc System Works aquires Technos brands Empty
PostSubject: Arc System Works aquires Technos brands   Arc System Works aquires Technos brands I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:04 am

Whoop deee Whoop! Long time no see! How's everyone been doing, hmm? Great? That's good to hear! Anyway I'm here to bring some (important) news!

So apparently some of the Technos Japan Corp. brands are under new ownership now! Arc System Works bought the rights to most of Technos' games! And yes that includes the Double Dragon series and the Kunio-kun series!

Now you're probably asking yourselves... who are these Arc System Works guys? Well, they're famous two games: Guilty Gear and BlazBlue. I'm sure you've heard of those games, right?

My opinion on this? I think it's a good thing! This way some of the beloved Technos series will make a return. The new age of Kunio-kun is upon us!

You can read more about this deal here.

Catch y'all later!
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: Arc System Works aquires Technos brands   Arc System Works aquires Technos brands I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2015 2:56 pm

Woow! Awesome! I hipe they'll release PC games too, no more PS3 s***!
So, does it mean Million Co., Ltd is down or what?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
Fairfield
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Arc System Works aquires Technos brands   Arc System Works aquires Technos brands I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2015 12:47 pm

Sorinkun wrote:
Woow! Awesome! I hipe they'll release PC games too, no more PS3 s***!

I actually wonder if they are unwilling to release for PC, considering it already hosts popular fan-made, free remakes of old Kunio games, while many of the newer official games released are only in essence remakes of the same old games, except they cost money.
Back to top Go down
GreatMasterFrank
Gang Thug
GreatMasterFrank

PostSubject: Re: Arc System Works aquires Technos brands   Arc System Works aquires Technos brands I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2015 6:47 am

i dont know if this is new or not becouse arc system works hav done few games of kunio back then on DS.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrancoEchidna
Fairfield
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Arc System Works aquires Technos brands   Arc System Works aquires Technos brands I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2015 2:13 pm

I have wondered about that myself. I think it means that either they already held the property in Japan, but not elsewhere up until now, or they were manufacturing Kunio games for years, but Million technically owned the property until now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arc System Works aquires Technos brands   Arc System Works aquires Technos brands I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arc System Works aquires Technos brands
Page 1 of 1