Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChaosTheory
Gang Thug

Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters Empty
PostSubject: Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters   Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 8:14 pm

There are two ways to do this. One of these methods I've found was "get to level 300 on story mode", I didn't try this out myself since I found a much easier method to do this off a Japanese website which is editing your save file to add Super/Hyper Armor to your character. Super Armor's ID is 128 and Hyper Armor is 129 (Hyper Armor is the one Misuzu uses and it's identical to Super Armor as far as I can see) but they're ignored if you use them in CharData.txt for some reason so this only works for story mode, sadly.

You'll need a Hex Editor to do this, I used HxD but any will work. You'll also need a story mode save file, just create a new game on story mode to do this if you don't have one already.

1. Open the save file which is in your KD directory with the hex editor (the first save is named Save00.dat, second Save01.dat and so on)

2. Find 000000D4 ~ 000000D6. D4 is the first move of your character, D5 is the second and D6 is the third.
Screenshot of them in spoiler.
Open for Screenshot:

3. Replace one of those with: if you want Super Armor then replace one with 80, if you want Hyper Armor replace one with 81 instead and save the file.

4. Load your save in story mode and play  cheers

(I'd post the Japanese site's link as credits but I can't so Razz)

Last edited by ChaosTheory on Mon May 04, 2015 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters   Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:37 pm

Wow!!!!!! Are you kidding???? Awesome!!!
Man, you rock!!!!

EDIT: It doesn't work... Sad
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
ChaosTheory
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters   Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 10:36 pm

It works for me, only on story mode though. I dunno why it wouldn't for you but I did this on that "team battle version" game. If you just put the IDs to CharData.txt then it doesn't work, they get ignored Razz I can just upload some save with hyper armor if anyone finds this too difficult
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters   Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:00 pm

Danger did it too. It worked for him. I think I just suck at this hacking... I would appreciate if you could send some save files Smile !
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters   Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:30 pm

Huh man I can't believe it I'm an hex user and didn't thought of this Smile Thanks man!
For the ones that have no clue what to do, watch my video from bellow!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DANGEROVIDIU/videos?flow=grid&v
ChaosTheory
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters   Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters I_icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:53 pm

I just noticed since my save file has custom characters it just crashes the game on others without the chars so it'd be no use D: I think you need to beat Misuzu at the end for the values to show up, I had a save in which I lost to Misuzu and the file was significantly shorter and didn't have the values, though you might also need to beat the game on crazy difficulty
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters   Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:03 am

Nah... Danger told me he beat a team in story, saved then followed your tutorial and it worked.
Bro, we really need that link!
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters   Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:28 am

ChaosTheory Give me that link in a PM who know maybe the dragon twins specials are also allowed Smile
I'm sure that value that stops characters from having hyper & super armor is in the Kd.exe and I really want to find it.
Oh I forgot I'f someone is interested the values for your partner are 0000011E ~ 00000120!
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters   Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 12:55 am

I can't PM either, sadly Razz Not enough posts it says. The link is this:
game10 DOT 2ch DOT net/test/read.cgi/gsaloon/1112131906

CTRL + F and search "000000D4" to find it, it's the 312th entry.
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters   Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 1:42 am

http://game10.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/gsaloon/1112131906/
For quick usage!
...can't find anything else...how did you find this page?

I was bored and tried to find Misuzu abilities, (his own) so I finished the story quick and saved, then I searched for 80 81 in hex and found 47175-47176. I know it's his abilities because I changed them, and then fight Misuzu, and as soon as I attacked her the game crashed...

□□□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□
□□□□□□□□■■■□■■■■■■■■■■□■■■□□□
□□□□□□□□■■□□□■■■■■■■■■■□□□■□□
□□□□□□□□■■□□■■□■■■■■■■□■□□□■□
□□□□□□□□■■□■□□■□□□■■□■■□□□□■□
□□□□□□□□■■□□□□□■■□■□□■■□■□□□■
□□□□□□□□■■□□□□□■□□■□□□■■□□□□■
□□□□□□□■□■□□□□□□□□□□□■□■□■□□■
□□□□■■■■□□□□■■■■■■■■■■□■■■□□■
□□□■□□□■■□□■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□■
□□■□□□□□■□■■■■■■■■■■□■■■□□□■□
□□■□□□□□■□■■■■■■■■■□□■■■■■■■□
□■□□□□□□■□■■■■■■■■■□□□■■■■■□□
□■□□□□□□■□□■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□■□□
■□□■■■□■■■□□□□□□□□□■□□□□□■□□□
■□■■■■■■■□■■■■■■■■■□□□□□■□□□□
■■■■□□□□■□■■■□□□□■■■□□■■□□□□□
■■■□□□□□□■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□
■■□□□□□□□■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□
□■□□□□■□□■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□
□■□□□□□■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□
□□■□□□■□■□□□□□□□□□■□□□□□□□□□□
□□□■■■□■■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□□□□□
□□□□□■■■■■□□□■□■□□■■□□□□□□□□□
□□□□□■□□□□■■□■□■□■□■□□□□□□□□□
□□□□■□□□□□□□■■□■■□□□■□□□□□□□□
□□□□■□□□□□□□□■■■□□□□■□□□□□□□□
□□□■□□□□□□□□□■■□□□□□□■□□□□□□□
□□□■□□□□□□□□■■■□□□□□□■□□□□□□□
□□■■■■■□□□□■■□■□□□□■■■■□□□□□□
□■■■■■■■■■■■□□■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□
□■■■■■■■■■■□□□□■■■■■■■■■□□□□□
Back to top Go down
ChaosTheory
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters   Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters I_icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 5:29 am

I found the page by searching "スーパーアーマー Kunio" (スーパーアーマー is Super Armor) in Google and I saw it had hex stuff so I tried it out Razz

Well I noticed that when you make some character's type above 4 in team battle edition, the guy uses the bottom half of Misuzu's face in game but it errors constantly due to not having suitable graphics to use or something, but if you keep holding enter on the error to close them as they come, the game plays in slow motion as long as you hold enter but you can't move or anything. Misuzu's face is in Misuzu.bmp rather than Face.bmp so you can't use the upper one either.

Here's a screenshot (notice the face near the HP bar)
Spoiler:

In english KD the types are significantly more "interesting":
Type 5 is named something untranslated like "ひュさつねき", nothing special, no body or anything. Errors in game. Google Translate gives "Hi~yu-sa Tsuneki", maybe it was meant to be an extra class, but was ultimately unused.
Type 6 is named "V" and has nothing special as far as I can see, also errors in game. Glitch type
Type 7 has no name and does nothing, also errors in game. Glitch type
Type 8 is named "heerleader" (Cheerleader) and actually has cheerleader body in char select, errors in game. Probably glitch type, though the English KD I have does have girls as fighters. It's just a graphical replacement of the Judo class though, not a new class.
Type 9 is named "r" and has Tiger class' body. Also errors in game. Glitch type
Type 10 is named "ew Game" and has placeholder brawler body that doesn't match up with the face. Glitch type, errors in game
Type 255 has a black box instead of the body, errors in game. Glitch type
Type 200 is named "Save your game and give it and..." Glitch type, errors in game
These go up to 255, get above it and it loops (like 256 = 1, 257 = 2, etc)
Pretty much all of them above 10 are glitch types though, I'd imagine.

I'm sure it just reads other parts of the game as types once you go above the used classes, like "ew Game" being "New Game" in the menu. Of course since the game can't find suitable graphics for them it just keeps erroring constantly once you start the game (not crashing though so if anyone makes it so it ignores errors and doesn't create new dialog boxes someone could play with them easily, though most of them if not all has invisible bodies in game)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters   Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Putting Misuzu's Passive "Hyper/Super Armor" to Your Characters
Page 1 of 1