Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Post questions on how to edit the english patch here

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
piotyr
Gang Thug

Post questions on how to edit the english patch here Empty
PostSubject: Post questions on how to edit the english patch here   Post questions on how to edit the english patch here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:40 am

Ok I figure people need to know how to edit the English KD so here is the sKinny
The Lazpatch folder is the editor I used, open the text files in notepad++ (It has to be notepad++) and edit any of the text in there, once done you simply have to run _go.bat and if you didn't muck up any of the coding in the text files it will replace the text for you in the .exe.

For example I got a pm that someone wanted to edit the fourth costume from girl to "Hocky" so open up the txt file "stats" and find the word "Girl" replace that with hocky, run _go.bat and if everything works okay (If it errors try it again a few times it can be testy, if it doesn't work after a few tries you screwed something) test it in game to make sure it didn't go fubar. Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Post questions on how to edit the english patch here   Post questions on how to edit the english patch here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:51 am

Thanks man It finally worked  Very Happy  my mistake was i wasn't using notepad++.Now I can release my second version of kd.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DANGEROVIDIU/videos?flow=grid&v
piotyr
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Post questions on how to edit the english patch here   Post questions on how to edit the english patch here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 8:54 am

DANGER X wrote:
Thanks man It finally worked  Very Happy  my mistake was i wasn't using notepad++.Now I can release my second version of kd.

Cool do you think you could test my update to the translation?
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Post questions on how to edit the english patch here   Post questions on how to edit the english patch here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 9:54 am

I already did  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: Post questions on how to edit the english patch here   Post questions on how to edit the english patch here I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 3:56 pm

If somebody needs help from me, I'm open^^!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
piotyr
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Post questions on how to edit the english patch here   Post questions on how to edit the english patch here I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 12, 2014 3:57 am

Well I asked Danger X to check if the pair.txt edits I did in my base translation worked in making each of the story mode pairs getting their correct bosses. Did it work sir? I think that is about it. If you notice anything else not right please contact me, just give a once over to the files and see if I missed anything.
Back to top Go down
EddieKun
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Post questions on how to edit the english patch here   Post questions on how to edit the english patch here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 1:13 pm

Piotyr, that reminds me.

I played Kunio/Riki. I got to some crazy B**** and she whooped me, then i fought the tigers bros
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Post questions on how to edit the english patch here   Post questions on how to edit the english patch here I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 08, 2014 4:27 pm

EddieKun wrote:
Piotyr, that reminds me.

I played Kunio/Riki. I got to some crazy B**** and she whooped me, then i fought the tigers bros
EddieKun in kakutou densetsu are 4 kind of bosses
-Tiger twins (just reach the last battle)
-Misuzu (win every match)
-Double dragon (play with kunio and riki and don't win every fight)
-double dragon + Tidus and Simon (play with kunio and other fighter that riki and don't win every match)
Back to top Go down
piotyr
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Post questions on how to edit the english patch here   Post questions on how to edit the english patch here I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 5:45 am

Oh danger did you test out my english patch for the boss fights? Do they work?
Back to top Go down
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Post questions on how to edit the english patch here   Post questions on how to edit the english patch here I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 09, 2014 10:47 am

Sorry man but my laptop is not starting I can't help you until it works again...How the h#ll can I make this windows 7 start (It blocks and restarts)  Sad 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post questions on how to edit the english patch here   Post questions on how to edit the english patch here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post questions on how to edit the english patch here
Page 1 of 1