Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Can Somebody Help Me Find this Specific Version of KD?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fairfield
Gang Thug

Can Somebody Help Me Find this Specific Version of KD? Empty
PostSubject: Can Somebody Help Me Find this Specific Version of KD?   Can Somebody Help Me Find this Specific Version of KD? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 07, 2013 11:41 pm

Hello. My Kunio fangame is coming along nicely, and so I'm starting to plan out the gangs you'll fight. I mostly use KD sprites, and so for a...unique gang (if I said much more, I'd give away the joke to them), I think I want to use this version of KD:

Unfortunately, I can't find it anywhere. There are plenty girl hacks of the game, but this one would fit my needs best because it puts the different classes in different clothes; similar to the core male version of the game, while the only female hacks I've been able to find give them all dresses. On one video, someone said 920Kun had this hack, but I've browsed his site, and I can't see where. Can anyone help with this?
Back to top Go down
Fairfield
Gang Thug

Can Somebody Help Me Find this Specific Version of KD? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can Somebody Help Me Find this Specific Version of KD?   Can Somebody Help Me Find this Specific Version of KD? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 5:25 am

Never mind guys; I found it.
Back to top Go down

Can Somebody Help Me Find this Specific Version of KD?
Page 1 of 1