Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Link for Kakutou Densetsu Translation not working

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rawfellawlzorz
Gang Thug

Link for Kakutou Densetsu Translation not working Empty
PostSubject: Link for Kakutou Densetsu Translation not working   Link for Kakutou Densetsu Translation not working I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:08 am

Hello everyone, I'm new here, and I'm sorry in advance if this has already been answered.
I've been trying to download the Kakutou Densetsu English translation, but the zshare link, sadly, isn't working. Is there any link that I'm missing, or has the translation just been removed from existence?
Again, sorry if there already is a working link, and if anyone would be so kind to post that link here, I'd be grateful.
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Link for Kakutou Densetsu Translation not working   Link for Kakutou Densetsu Translation not working I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:00 am

its removed sorry i think i have the eng one but i kinda edit it one you can have it you like
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKDkid1
Rawfellawlzorz
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Link for Kakutou Densetsu Translation not working   Link for Kakutou Densetsu Translation not working I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 8:37 am

TheKDkid1 wrote:
its removed sorry i think i have the eng one but i kinda edit it one you can have it you like

Can I please have a link to your English translation?
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Link for Kakutou Densetsu Translation not working   Link for Kakutou Densetsu Translation not working I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2013 6:01 pm

alright
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKDkid1
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Link for Kakutou Densetsu Translation not working   Link for Kakutou Densetsu Translation not working I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Link for Kakutou Densetsu Translation not working
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kunio-kun Community :: Modder's Corner :: Help Center-
Jump to: