Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Kunio-kun Story

Go down 
+2
SwordGrayFire
rushbird
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
malikok
Gang Thug

Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kunio-kun Story    Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 6:29 pm

but that is me first flash works
Back to top Go down
rushbird
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Kunio-kun Story    Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:37 am

Just to update, I still have a long way to go before I can begin producing Episode 4. I know that making several sprites of characters would be so time consuming, but I didn't think it would be this quite long. I managed to complete a few so far for the purpose of the episode alone.

The first sprite set I finished is Nekketsu's principal from Kunio-kun special. He has only a few sprites which is enough for me to use. I don't need to make any more unless I decide to use him in a future episode, which may not be likely.

Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 Koucho10

The second set that I completed is Mikoto, a new character that appears in the recent "Riki Densetsu" game for the 3DS. He serves as Shinji's lackey. It's worth noting his design is based on the grunts featured in the original Kunio-kun game, just with a change in color. His movesets are pretty much basic.

Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 Mikoto10

Mikoto's sprite set will be the basis for all the grunts appearing in Episode 4. I decided to limit the number of grunts to two this time instead of 6 from the previous episodes to save time, though that would mean seeing some 'clones' in the finished product. Below is the first grunt that I'll be working on.

Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 Grunta10

I also successfully converted Shinji's 3DS sprite to NES dimensions as featured below. Will work on his movesets once all other sprites are complete, which may be as many as Kunio's.

Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 Shinji10

Another sprite set I need to work on in a future date is Sugata's father, who is a police officer. Here is a draft sprite of him below, though I may decide to stick with that design unless I can think of a better one. His facial design is based on the boxer from the Ring King game.

Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 Inspec10

I also completed 2 scenes for the episode. The first is a modified locker scene from Kakutou Densetsu:

Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 Nekket10

The other is the background from the main title screen of the same game. I changed the grass color to grey to give the look of concrete so the scene is more like the harbor from Kunio-kun, which will serve as the scene where Shinji will make an appearance.

Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 Harbou10

That's it so far and still plenty to go, including the vehicles, more background characters, and the dreaded bike scene. I'll update whenever I get the chance.
Back to top Go down
rushbird
Gang Thug

PostSubject: Re: Kunio-kun Story    Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 1:38 am

Just letting you guys know that Episode 4 is currently on hold. Had to deal with serious personal and financial problems so until that is settled, I won't be doing Episode 4, or worse, cancel the series altogether. The good news though is that if you want the BGM I used in Episode 3 (A Men with A Lot of Guts, the 4th event from Dai Undoukai), you can now DL the full version through the link below:

https://mega.co.nz/#!ApImjBCL!QSUsGjIz-Jw9PgEhvz2zcSr6Y4VRQI0dWDS-BuCslsE

EDIT: Apparently, Mega still has some bugs. I'll upload it to mediafire or something if i have some.
Back to top Go down
SwordGrayFire
Gang Officer
SwordGrayFire

PostSubject: Re: Kunio-kun Story    Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:50 am

Cool Love the series Kunio's story + Flash = Amazingness. Good Luck!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheKDkid1
Sorinkun
Gang Officer
Sorinkun

PostSubject: Re: Kunio-kun Story    Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2014 11:47 pm

Where is the rest?
I like your story! Good job!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nkdc.forum-motion.com/
Danger
Gang Thug
Danger

PostSubject: Re: Kunio-kun Story    Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 20, 2014 12:03 am

This story look god but i can't download it (stupid site)  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/DANGEROVIDIU/videos?flow=grid&v
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kunio-kun Story    Kunio-kun Story  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kunio-kun Story
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2