Kunio-kun Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kunio-kun Community

A forum dedicated to the Kunio-kun game series.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
ANNOUNCEMENT: Come join #KunioKun! Our own IRC Channel on irc.esper.net!
ANNOUNCEMENT: We are now on Steam as well! Come join us if you'd like: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/Kunio-kun
HEADS-UP: Join the ChatBox for some live... well... chatting! Just scroll down below on the forum front page!
ATTENTION! Forum address has been changed to kkgc.forumotion.com!
COMING UP: Forum rules update. A possible reputation system?

Title of your stories

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RoCKbOy245
Gang Thug
RoCKbOy245

Title of your stories Empty
PostSubject: Title of your stories   Title of your stories I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 3:59 pm

Have you ever thought of writing/creating your own story. If you do. You can post your titles of your "Stories" in here including the information about your story. I got a lot of titles for a story. Been imagining things the whole day.
Back to top Go down
GreatMasterFrank
Gang Thug
GreatMasterFrank

PostSubject: Re: Title of your stories   Title of your stories I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 7:16 am

oh, great!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/FrancoEchidna
Mrniceguy
Gang Thug
Mrniceguy

PostSubject: Re: Title of your stories   Title of your stories I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:36 pm

I haven't come up with a title for it, but it goes like this:

It's spring break for most high schools in japan and nekketsu, hanazono, hakutaka, reihou, houryu, etc. all work together to set up a large festival. Everyone comes in samurai/jidaigeki outfits and various students run the attractions. Other schools also join in, with some students from osorezan acting as ghosts in the haunted house. (theyr'e the psychic team from soccer hen.) Anyway, during the martial arts competition, several fighters end up sick, and the prize itself gets stolen by none other than toudou and his crew. So, three students set out into to stop toudou and retreive the prize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Title of your stories   Title of your stories I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Title of your stories
Page 1 of 1